On Friday 22nd November, Charlie who works in the Outreach department of Newcastle University visited CHS Sixth Form to talk to our students about their PARTNERS Programme – an opportunity for students to help prepare them for university life.
Students successfully completing the programme have the opportunity to:
- Receive a lower conditional offer to Newcastle University
- Attend the PARTNERS Academic Summer School
- Develop skills necessary to be a successful student
- Meet other students and increase your confidence
- Receive support through the application process, on results day and after entering the University
Interested students should check the eligibility criteria here.
Year 13 students who are interested in applying for the programme – including those who have already submitted their UCAS application – should contact the PARTNERS Programme at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply